Guidelines for Event Display
- Please allow up to two weeks for your event to appear on-air and on ynn.com.
- Events submitted to In Your Neighborhood will be considered for use on-air and on ynn.com.
- Due to the high volume of events that YNN receives, we can’t guarantee that your event will be displayed on-air or on ynn.com.
- Events are not guaranteed to remain on the website and may be removed at any time.
- Events must contain all the information in the online form and all information submitted with the form will be displayed on ynn.com.
- Events that last longer than two days will be posted once every month until the kickoff of the event.
- Please be sure to use proper grammar and spelling in your listing. Events with misspellings and grammatical errors might not be listed.
- Please do not use all capital letters. Events submitted in all capital letters might not be used.
- The calendar is only for events in the YNN coverage area in Central, Northern, and the Southern Tier of New York.
- All events are evaluated equally. No preferences will be given to events based on the type of event or person submitting the event.
- You will not be notified if your event is published to ynn.com or if it appears on-air.
- Please do not call regarding use of your event listing on the web or on television. Because of the volume of event requests, we cannot accurately respond to inquiries.
- New York
- Southern Tier
- Central New York
- Northern New York
- Capital Region
View all regions ››