Firefighter injured in Corning fire
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
CORNING, N.Y. -- Fire officials say careless smoking caused an overnight fire in Corning.
It started around 10 p.m. Thursday at a home on East Market Street Extension, and took about four hours to get under control.
The people living inside made it out safely, but one firefighter did suffer a minor injury, and was treated at the hospital and released.
Officials believe the fire started in the garage and made its way into the home.